Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Random Thoughts 2

Hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so... hey, you're not Mickey

Did you see the music video for Avril's new single "Girlfriend"? What happened?!? A few years ago, Britney was the dancing and "singing" (It was either Brit singing or someone starting her car) teen icon and Avril was the Anti-britney rocker girl. Now Avril is the new Britney? and Britney looks like Mrs. Potato Head?

Probably a last minute substitute

I watched the Gerry Penalosa fight a few weeks ago and I must say the fight commentator was terrible. I'm not saying it was like that because she was a woman but because I believe commentators should know how the sport is played and the common terms used.

"At itong si Gerry ay natatamaan ng mga suntok at ayun! ayun! nakasuntok siya! Ay! Ay! Natatamaan naman siya ngayon! Ay! Ayun! Sapul! Nakabawi siya!"... and it went on for an hour like this.

Too many Booboys

One morning, I was listening to Chico and Delamar's Morning Rush when I heard an top ten entry sent by Booboy The Clown.

Booboy the clown? I only know Booboy the clown.

When I arrived at the office, I confirmed that it was indeed Allan who was laughing that I was able to make the quick connection (He sang and danced "Send in the Clowns" during the CIO Idol back in Chicago)

The Countdown to August

It will probably be the best month of the year (second only to May). =)

Not Listening to Sexy Rexy?

Someone sent an email asking what I meant by "EOP" in my other post. It stands for English Only Pilipinos. Yea, you know what I'm talking about dude!

Jinxing Rob and Amber

Last time, I mentioned that my team for the Amazing Race: All Stars is Rob and Amber and after I posted it, they were eliminated because of a freak mistake. Funny that Mirna called Amber a b*tch. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

My prediction on who will be out next: Joe and Bill.

3 out of 4

I picked out the Final Four for this year to be: Florida, UCLA, North Carolina and Ohio State. I missed only by one (North Carolina lost to Georgetown in the Elite Eight). Dang, I should've made a bet with somebody.

The Holy Cows

My precious basketball team which is on a tear right now after winning 18 straight games in the regular season! I have a non-bearing game right now as I'm alone in first place with a 19-2 record. That's for the myScheduling league though. For the CIO league, I lost the top spot and is struggling just to hold on to #2. Get well Dwyane! Don't worry, I don't blame you (too much).

I also have another team called "Scrambled Eggs" which is a low seed in the playoffs. I think i got eliminated this morning. :-/

300

I heard from my friends it's really good. I read Gwenny's and Enzo's reviews (hey they won't blog about it if it ain't any good right?). Last week, I dragged Jaye to watch it. She asked if it was a violent and bloody movie and I think I said, "just a little". Yup, like I'm a "little" chubby. :P Sorry honey, next time we'll watch something less bloody. :P

You probably read so many reviews and comments about it already so I'll say that it's really good and stop right there. Don't wanna bore you all :P

That night, I reached under the boxes in my room to get my weights (I want an 8 pack too!) but found nothing but dust bunnies (eeewww). Where'd go? My bro who watched the movie earlier took it. grrrrr...

No comments: