Not the best month so far.
- March has been the most expensive month for me so far even eclipsing my expenses last December.
- March had my single most expensive transaction for the year.
- March was my busiest month in terms of workload as I am the newly appointed lead for both the online (web) and backend (sql) team. I tried reading some stuff to upgrade my VB 6 skills to .Net and I blew my brains out. (Koya Kiko!!! help!!!)
- I had no vacations for March. There was a day when I missed work but ended up working in the afternoon at home.
- The most days in the month where I was injured and couldn't play basketball. I had an assortment of small injuries ranging from plantar fasciitis, knee pain, calf pain etc...
Good thing it's already April! Go Bosawx! :D
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment