Sunday, January 28, 2007

More Driving Stories

I was stuck in traffic (as usual) after work. I had my window open while my iPod was playing No Touch by Rocksteddy through my car stereo.

"Dead na dead talaga akosa mga pakembot-kembot mo..."

I didn't notice that this kid with sampaguita was beside my car on the driver's side... dancing. I was singing (more like shouting) and the kid just danced. Since it was a very stressful day at work, I started dancing as well. This lasted until the song was over.

I gave the kid 40 bucks. I was given all the sampaguita she carried. The funny thing was, she never asked me to buy any. I never said I wanted any flowers in return. The funny events that happen when I don't go home from work without Jaye...

What is it with me and dancing? Well, for starters, I don't dance. Watching me dance is like watching me washing my car. Some time ago, Jaye and I were walking somewhere when the intro for "Careless Whisper" started playing. I started doing the pole dance when she quickly hugged as if to say "no no no no, not here." Earlier last week, we went grocery shopping (by the way we bumped into Destry and Dez) and I was dancing in the aisle with a shampoo bottle in my hand.

"Kung hindi mo bibilisan sasayaw lang ako dito."

She dropped whatever shampoo she had into the basket and dragged me away. Wait until we get to the aisle with the cupcakes... Completely unbloggable.

No comments: