I saw this Gillette fusion ad on TV and I bought one the next time I was at CVS (a store very similar to Mercury Drug back home). I'm such a sucker for commercials. Six blades! Count that... one, two, three, four, five and one more on the back! The one on the back is a precision trimmer used for beards, moustaches and other facial here (none of which I have). The five blades up front are for "a smoother shave with less strokes meaning less irritation" said the handsome sculpted, big-pecced (here I go inventing words again) dude in the white towel.
I tried it and here's what I found out: the 1st blade is to trim your facial hair and remove any traces of shaving cream. The 2nd blade is to lift up your skin and the next 3 blades are designed to pierce and cut anything on its path. Hmmm... maybe it only works for handsome, sculpted, big-pecced dudes in white towels.
Try ko nga later without the towel...
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment