Thursday, August 11, 2005

Published!

My poem "Deployment from the 22nd Floor" was published in the fuCIOn newsletter and I won myself a 500 Peso SM GC! This will be the first time I ever won something from a poetry contest considering I've been joining all types of poetry competitions in high school and college... and I did it with my most nonsense poem written so far. :P



This was the article about me:



I didn't mention anymore in the article above because I wanted to make it short in simple, but I like writing these nonsense poems lately because it's easy to sneak in a serious thought or message. It's something like a half-meant joke.

Try reading between the lines ;)

3 comments:

june said...

Aba! Ok pala tong FuCIOn site na to ah, may interview pa sa dulo. Hehe. Congrats, Arnold! Happy shopping sa SM!

Arn said...

(kakatamad na mag work ng friday no?) hehehe

yupyup :P

MK said...

Wow! Galing galing naman ng lolo! Congrats.. heheh. Mala celebrity ka pala ininterview pa hahahah..