Thursday, May 24, 2007

Typical Arn Story

This place where I'm currently taking my week long training serves breakfast, lunch and merienda for free to their students. They used to order out from nearby restaurants but I guess due to budget constraints, they decided to get an in-house caterer.

Anyways, one morning they were serving pancakes and ham for breakfast. They gave me two pieces of pancakes and a slice of ham. I placed a chunk of butter on each and drowned them in syrup which was unusually...er... malabnaw. I started walking away when the server called my attention.

"Ser, patis ho yan."

2 comments:

gwenny14 said...

hahahah!!! hilarious!

and you go: alam ko, i like my pancakes with patis. hahahah...so did you still eat it? ;)

Arn said...

Ewwww!!

I pretended I did that on purpose but I would like to eat it outside the pantry (how convenient). I went outside the office and threw it outside (if I could burn the evidence I would).

Anyways, this lunch they served fish. I played it safe and didnt use any sauce or condiments. She didn't give me any kind of weird look so I think I got away with it :P