Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Survivor: Chicago The Finale

Day 6 and 7

Sorry for those who have been asking for updates and I appreciate all who have offered help. You have no idea how much attention this series has generated. Day 6 was a pretty boring one and so I didn't bother writing about it anymore. The funniest thing (by my standards) that happened was when I had "Green Garden Expired Salad" for lunch. It was one fourth of a salad bag, some ranch dressing, pepper and "croutons" (which are really old slices of bread that i chopped... then I later found out that croutons are actually baked which is why they're hard... not because they're old and moldy... ewww...). I was saved though on that day since Rico had his farewell party and that night I ate up all the chicken wings i could gobble.

Day 7 came. Woke up, poured some milk that was past the "sell by" date and grabbed a bag of Cheerios (which was on sale at Walgreens). Turned on my laptop, checked my account online and saw that my allowance has been credited already. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I wanted to eat at Red Lobster that night but was too hungry to wait. I ordered for some Italian Beef (I've always wanted to try that) from Portillo's that night. Strangely, 1/4 into the sandwich and I was already full. :-S

...and so that concludes the reality bit. Some ending credits:

- I should have started a charity... "Alms for Arn" would have sounded nice.
- I lost 7.5 pounds. Maybe if my allowance took 2 more weeks, I would have gone up to 812, knocked and called Gezelle fat. :P
- Thanks to Jaye for making sure I was ok. (mwah)
- Thanks to Ria for offering the food she made for Rico's party.
- Thanks to Vince for offering to drive by and drop some canned goods.
- Thanks to Weng for offering to ship some frozen meat. Can you really do that?
- Thanks to Tessa and Copi for offering to lend me money. You guys would make a great couple.
- Thanks to Tito, Jhon and She for offering to lend me money. Jhon and She would make a good couple but... Jude's my friend e... sorry dre.
- Thanks to Mike for picking up the extra two dollars after our billiards game. That's good for 3 bars of Snickers.
- Thanks to Gezelle, Mel, J-Lo and Aji for always inviting me for dinner.
- Thanks to Gwen for the moral support. :P
- Thanks to Oakwood for the donuts and the cookies from the leasing office.
- Thanks to whoever cooked that pasta in the pantry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaww....

di bale, when you get here, i'll make sure lagi kang may food...

thanks everyone who helped and fed arnold... mabuhay kayo!

God bless. :)