Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Survivor: Chicago Day 5

Still no money. Actually I have 18 bucks left but I’m setting it aside for emergency. Gezelle paid me 10 bucks (we ate out last week), and loaned me another 10 bucks.

Same question. Different morning. What’s in the kitchen? I have tostito’s, a few more slices of bread, some pasta noodles, and spices. Spaghetti noodles with chips, basil, olive oil and pepper? Sounds nasty but I can place it there with the squirrel recipe :P

Now it gets real ugly. For lunch, I skipped the team lunch out since I went to the bank with Reza to help her setup her account and I thought it would be best if I don’t eat out for the next few days to hold on to what I have left.

Across our conference room was another room where a meeting just ended. It was a lunch meeting and so naturally… there was lunch. But they were now gone… and there was my lunch. I took a bite out of a roast beef sandwich with the petrified bread which carved the upper part of my mouth. Who cares? After that, in the pantry was a big platter of chocolate cookies, brownies and fudge bars.

I had dinner with She, Lei and Sha at Rock N Roll McDonald's. She and I shared a cheeseburger meal. =)

Breakfast: took 2 donuts from the Oakwood lobby
Lunch: kwento
Merienda: Pasta and brownies
Dinner: McDo

Thanks to…
Reza, Pads and Lianne for providing the kwento (or listening to mine)
She, Sha and Lei =D

Status: hungry.

2 comments:

gwenny14 said...

hey... once you get your paycheck, you'd have lotsa money!!! :D

Anonymous said...

arn, im droppin off a ton of canned food so that u don't go hungry here in the windy city....