I finally got one! After 16 cups of coffee, I was able to collect enough stickers to get myself a 2010 planner, which is somewhat stupid since what the heck will I do with a 2010 planner in the middle of November?
Admittedly, I’ve been gulping more coffee than I usually do the past few days thanks to lots of late night work, morning meetings and weekend deployments. The tough part is, at the same time, I’ve grown tired of the coffee they serve here in the office – it tastes like mud, it’s randomly mixed and it’s four times as strong as Starbucks brew. I’d pick an overpriced cup of Starbucks coffee over a free cup of pure concentrated caffeine solution. I tried softening the blow to my wallet by skipping my usual McDonald’s breakfast however, the impact was still significant. You know you’re having financial problems when all you have in your wallet are Manuel Quezon and Sergio Osmena. I have a hundred peso bill but, let’s just say Roxas is on leave. 
The cover is hard-bound contrary to my initial review when I thought it was just sturdy plastic. The cover feels a lot more elegant. Again, sorry but I can’t stop comparing this to last year’s ghastly "manong guard" logbook.
You get two extra months since it goes from December 2009 (actually, November 30) all the way until January 2011. It sounds cool but unless this is the only planner you have, won’t these 2 months be redundant? Do you think you can buy a 2011 planner that goes from February to December? 
Each day box is not ruled. If you bought a ruler and drew the lines yourself with a sign pen, you really need to get a life.
While it doesn’t come with a pen (you can always swipe one from the office naman right?), you get coupons with it for free coffee beans, free upsize, free coffee, discounts and extra shots. By the looks of it, you’ve already availed the 2 extra months.
The bookmark looks like a petrified coffee bean tied to a string. It’s so dull I couldn’t even write a joke about it.
Saturday and Sunday are still both crammed. I complained about this in my previous entry but then again, I’ve never really filled up a weekend box before. I browsed through my weekends this year and I’ve mostly written down single word events like “sleep”, “basketball” or “Jaye”. The only entry I had that was longer than one word was “Pu**%$~#@(& Conference Call”
Buti pa nga ang planner ko, may weekend. Ako, wala.

No comments:
Post a Comment