It was a weekday and I was done with work for the day. I love that small window between the time you actually fall asleep and after you complete all your tasks (work and nonwork) for the day. That's when my brain stops thinking and goes to auto-pilot. I hate thinking about stuff during that time anyway. I would sometimes read magazines or listen to my iPod but on this night, I decided to play with my PSP.
I was playing Patapon while sitting on my bed when this big rat jumped on my shoulder out of nowhere! It yelped out an "eek!" and disappeared under one of my boxes. I yelped out an "eek!" as well albeit it was a lot more manlier that the rat's.
I stood up and checked where it would have gone to. There was no sign of Mr. Jumpy Rat. I needed help so I took my chihuahua Hershey and brought her to my room. Hershey licked my hand then slept on my bed. Damn lazy dog.
There was a rat under the table and the dog's now sleeping on my bed. I ended up sleeping on the couch outside. Like I said, I hate thinking.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment