1
I was sitting at my desk, working with my earphones on when suddenly someone stopped by to say hi. He’s an old friend from here who I haven’t seen again since I left last year. With a loud voice he goes “HEY!!! You’re back!! Look at YOU! Oh wow! You look great! You have the long hair and the goatee going on! The glasses! Oh MAN! The chicks must be CHASING you!!!”
And I was just sitting there terrified with a “wag po koya” look.
2
I was at this bar with these people from another nation. I was introduced by my friend, “Hey everyone, this is Arnold, the specialist from Manila.”. Upon hearing my name they repeated it “Arnold?”, “Arnold!” “ARNOLD!!!” then all of them flexed their biceps.
I did my Schwarzenegger voice and told them “Yess Ah’m Ahhnoold. I tohd yu Ay’d bi bak.” and they all laughed really really hard. Wow, that joke never worked in Manila.
3
I had this guy over at my cube and we were going to discuss some designs. He would say something really really fast and I end up smiling. He repeats what he just said and I just smile more. I didn’t want to be rude but really, I had no idea what he just said. He repeated it once more and I just told him to send me an email since I had a meeting in 2 minutes.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
funny!
hihi Hi Gwenny! Nice to hear from you again! Ever since school started you've been veeeeeeeeery busy I bet :) Thanks for dropping by
Post a Comment