I need to go jogging. For some reason, when I hurt my foot and I couldn’t do any exercises for the past few weeks, my clothes shrunk in the dryer.
Weird.
My foot is not yet ok but I think I can jog now though I have a hard time sprinting, turning and stopping. I decided to try and visit old Lakeshore drive. I took out my running shoes, wore my heavy ankle support, had my iPod on then left the apartment.
Usually I walk all the way first to Lakeshore then run from there but since I had a conference call in an hour, I decided to run right off the front door. 2 blocks away my foot started to hurt and I had to favor my left leg. 2 more blocks and now my knee started to hurt and I had to sit down the sidewalk. After checking and stretching, I decided to rest first then call it quits. I turned around and lo, a big red and yellow “M” sign. Ahh, the golden arches of McDonald’s.
If I had the “Hallelujah” song on my iPod I would have played it.
I think I’ll just shop for more clothes.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment