2008 was a crazy year.
While it was generally a happy year full of love and laughter, it had its share of struggles and challenges. Life taught me a lot of things and I spent the final 2 weeks of the year figuring things out.
2009 came and it was time to change strategies. Instead of taking on the new year with resolutions and promises, I spent the entire month of January on the sidelines observing things and getting rid of bad habits. Before I introduce new habits, I have to get rid of the old ones. This time, I’m being more patient with myself.
I watched myself do things I usually do – observing my routines, how I deal with problems and constructed my overall pattern. Funny how that works though since I became ultra passive with my actions. I didn’t make any major decisions, I didn’t purchase expensive items, I didn’t have major activities. It was just one month spent resting, healing up, analyzing and strategizing. Heck, I didn't even post a single entry here.
Things have been weird with me doing things the way I normally don’t. The month ended and I didn’t know myself anymore.
I guess the plan worked and now I’m excited.
I plan to live all the days of my life from hereon.

No comments:
Post a Comment