It's not like I dramatically jumped in front of someone getting shot or running across a street to save someone from getting hit by a car. I'm not sure if my story is even cool at all.
I was at a nearby mall on my way up to the 3rd floor to buy some printer ink. I took the escalator going up and 3 steps in front of me, there was a mom, her kid and a grandma. The kid was horsing around and so grandma tried to settle her down but in the process she lost her footing and fell back first where "super Arn" saved the day.
Actually I wasn't able to catch her. I wasn't able to react fast enough. She fell towards me, bounced off my tummy and landed on her feet.
Super Arn: tummy so big, it can catch falling grannies! Nah, I'm not the superhero type. I look terrible in tights anyway. It still feels good to save someone though... accident or not. =)
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment