I was driving home from work on night when my car’s engine started to sputter, like it had a bad case of the hiccups. I was at the Casa the next day with my sick car and I was talking to the guy at the desk. His name was Jay.
Jay: “Ser! Ano ho problema?”
Arn: “Makina e… may sira ata.”
Jay: “Naku! Ano ho yung tunog?”
Arn: “Vrooooom! Vroooom! Vroooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuouououououoouououououum!”
Jay: “E paano po kung di nyo nirebolusyon?”
Arn: “Ganito naman… oooooououououououououououououo”
Jay: “hmmmmm”
Arn: “Ano sa tingin mo yung problema? Sira yung sparkplugs?”
Jay: “Hindi e. Hindi ganyan ang tunog ng sirang sparkplugs.”
Arn: “oooooououououououououououououo!”
Jay: “Alam nyo ser. Air control valve ho yung sira pag ganyan. Buksan ho namin yung makina tapos tawagan kita”
2 hours later they called me up and told me that the air control valve was damaged and that my sparkplugs were ok. I gave them permission to order the part and have it installed ASAP.
I honestly have no idea what an air control valve is but when you can imitate a car engine including its sputters… that’s talent!
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment